Check out this 1-minute art video, Collective by Holly Senn, then see what it’s about – Senn’s temporary, site-responsive installation is on exhibit now at Pacific Lutheran University. Collective is currently on exhibit in the Anderson University Center (where 122 St. South meets Park Ave South). PLU is open daily 7 am-9 pm. Last day of the exhibit is Wednesday, December 12, 2012.
Spaceworks Tacoma is a joint initiative of the City of Tacoma and the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce designed to activate empty storefronts and vacant space. The initiative makes no- and low-cost temporary space, training, and technical assistance available to artists, creative entrepreneurs, organizations, and community groups in order to nurture successful projects that transform Tacoma into a stronger, more active city.
- Spaceworks Quadruple Grand Opening
- CALL FOR ARTS ACTIVITIES – 13th Annual Tacoma Arts Month, October 2014
- Tinkertopia Turns One!
- GRAND OPENING eTcTacoma Streetwear Boutique
- The Portal Pop-up Gallery
- New Graduates: the Spaceworks Training Program
- An Opera That Sails Upon a Sea of Broken Glass
- Tollbooth Gallery, Next Up: Stump Stasis